“A man can please his wife with a box of candy, surprise her with a bouquet of flowers, and make her suspicious with a gold bracelet.”
- A charming bracelet is the article of the jewelry which is worn around the wrist.
- It may have a supportive function, such as holding a watch or other items of jewelry such as religious symbols or charms
- When it is worn around the ankle is called an ankle bracelet or anklet.
- Handcuffs are sometimes called bracelets.
Charming Bracelet can be manufactured from :
- PlasticOr other materials and sometimes contain:
- Plastic hoops
- Pearls and many more materials.
History and culture of Bracelets:
- About 5000 BC the tradition of the charming bracelet and the Modernistic Cheap Diamond Bracelets was used by Egyptians starting with the material like bones, stones, woods in order to follow the norms and values of their religious perspectives.
- In Greece, a similar tradition, weaving a bracelet from the red and white string on the first day of March and wearing it till the end of summer is called “Martis” and is considered to help protect the wearer’s skin from the strong Greek sun.
- Same like that in America an Azabache Bracelets are worn to protect against evil eye.
Types of bracelets:
There are many types of bracelets that are being worn by different types of people in different parts of the world just like diamond bracelets, so let’s just have a look on those bracelets to increase our knowledge, shall we?
These were once commonly given to young girls. However, women of all ages now wear them. Charm bracelets are a linked bracelet. It contains small glass rectangles that can be inserted into the bracelet. Unlike the whimsy of a traditional charm bracelet, Italian charm bracelets are flat, practical and easy to wear every day.
This type of bracelet is used for casual wear as they are classy in look. It sometimes contains diamonds or gold which is quiet expensive so this is also called an investment piece. However, it is easy to wear tennis bracelets because they are thin and flexible.
Bangles and cuff bracelets:
Bangles fit loosely on the wrist and can be narrow or chunky. Captivating Diamond Bracelets and the cuff bracelet is typically wider than a standard bangle and fit snugly to the wrist, fastening with buttons, snaps or a clasp. These can be made of metal or a more flexible material like cloth or leather.
It is the most common and simple type of a bracelet because of the matter of fact that they can be stretchy or could be made up of glass. The simplest of these bracelets is just a strand of beads with a clasp; however, they can be elaborately beaded or even woven of small seed beads.
These have covered metal strips that curved around one’s wrist when gently hit against it—were a popular fad. Often adorned with neon colors and vivid graphics, these bracelets could be found at inexpensive retailers. A rumor emerged that “slap bracelets” caused bleeding and puncture wounds and thus fell out of style.
Bracelets made from connecting or linking various or similar components or jewelry findings. Link bracelets can be made of a variety of materials included metals and gemstones.
The use of colored silicone rubber as a material for producing sports bracelets was popularized by Nike. These bracelets are high in cost for various awareness, information, These bracelets are also known as “baller id bands”, “baller bands” or “wristbands”. They can also be referred to as rubber wristbands, silicone wristbands or gel wristbands.
So the health bracelets, such as:
- Ionized bracelets
- Karma bracelets
- Magnetic bracelets
- Power Balance hologram bracelet etc.
Most luxurious bracelets of the world:
Below is the list of the most expensive bracelets of the world which is the factual information one must know.
1) Diamond 18k white gold bracelet:
This charming bracelet is the luxury item and its sale price is $1,35,811. It is made of 100% pure and natural diamonds. Moreover, if you are interested in purchasing this bracelet, then you can also buy through Amazon.com. It is available to be sold through the online channel. It is the world 10th expensive bracelet
2) Natural pearl and diamond Parure by Gerard:
This Parure includes a necklace, earrings, armlets, and rings. This item weight is 50.56 karats. It has six rows of natural pearls at the both side of the central pearl. This bracelet is 18 cm long. It has natural pearls in it this is the reason of its high cost. It has total 134 pearls in it. This bracelet was sold for $1,467,666
3) Emerald Bracelet:
It is an amazing mixture of emerald and diamonds which has caught the attention of many people. It was sold for $24,799,000 along with the necklace, ring, brooch, and earrings. Price of this emerald and diamond armlet is $4,002,500. It is very beautiful and elegant bracelet.
4) Wallis Simpson Onyx and diamond panther bracelet:
This bracelet has the shape of a panther. It is said that this panther bracelet is given by King Edward VIII to the Wallis Simpson at his marriage ceremony he gave her the world most expensive bracelet as the wedding gift which was
- sold in an auction for above 12.5 million dollars.
It was sold in 2010.
This rare and amazing bracelet reminds the world
- of the love story of a king.
5) Gulf Pearl Bracelet:
- It is difficult to find out the exact cost of a single bracelet.
- This is among worlds most expensive bracelets.
- It has total 24 diamonds in it.
- 12 brilliant cut diamonds and other 12 are marquise cut diamonds are in it
- This amazing bracelet was sold for above 31 million dollars.